Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Disappointing Tioman continues

After the second dive, we all went back for lunch. I just planned to be with my girls. As I had thought, he would definitely shut his eyes coz he was lack of sleep coz of the night journey and prior preparation for the trip. He slept all afternoon, all evening, all night, till the next morning. Being very considerate and was very thankful for his effort in rescuing me during the first dive, while he was sleeping - I rubbed deep heat ointment all over his legs, especially the knee. I doubted he noticed. My hope and my prayers, so that he wont be feeling so sore on his muscles after paddling hard in the water when he got up.

It was hard to have him get up on his own and made the first move to prepare everyone for breakfast. Till one of the girls was hungry and I had to mention that we'll go without him. Then only he got up. Well, this is not unusual... this is very common of him. So to say that I was disappointed at this juncture... mmmmm I dont feel it that much. A tiny bit may be.

We planned for a snorkelling trip for the girls and the babysitters. I was told that it would be happening on the second part of the day, after the divers' morning dives. He didnt follow them as he was having pain on his knee. We had so much fun on the beach. My girl and I snorkelled at the shore area and she was very very excited. I was proud of my girl for having the courage to do snorkelling though she knew she would not be able to stand on the sea floor. Adleena was superb! Adriana played at the shore happily.He was with Adriana at the shore. I guess that was the happiest moment while in Tioman!

After lunch, we were all geared up for a snorkelling trip, together with the divers on the same boat. Adriana experienced sea sick a little and she started to be unwell. Adleena was so eager to snorkel. He went diving with the others. I was definitely ok as I wanted to be with my girls. Adleena had so much fun snorkelling though the surface was quite bumpy. The babysitters had surrendered earlier coz they didnt expect that had to just jump into the deep water to snorkel. The boatmen caught "Nemo" and passed to my girls. They were very excited. Adleena even saw her Babah underneath the ocean - at the ocean floor diving while she was on the surface snorkelling. That was very excited. That was very enjoyable.

We ended the trip with a visit to the Marina at Tekek. We were back at the resort after the sun had set. The trip was so fulfilling.

Night time, after dinner, we had "lemang" that he brought along with him... hahaha that was funny.. coz the two lemangs only offered two shots. While everybody gathered and expected some kind of performance.. hahahaha..

Then, we went to the jetty to watch some guys fished. He was with me, holding me a while on our way to the jetty. It was very soothing and it felt good. I was not really expecting that he would walk with me as he had his camera on his hands and I knew that he wanted to practice his skills as he had mentioned before the trip. Anyway, when we arrived at the end of the jetty, there were two squids that the guys had gotten. Adleena was so excited in seeing the squids half alive. While being there, I thought it was some rare moments if only I could just be with him at one side... or we could just exchange stories on his dive trip that I didnt follow and the snorkelling trip with the girls.. etc etc. Instead, my heart was not only hurt but was broken....... that didnt happen as I wish for so much. When I turned my head to look for him... ah! I was torn into pieces. From that very moment, it was the start of those excruciating pain that I felt within me.

No comments: