Monday, February 8, 2010

Eye opener '?'.. Big wide open....

After two weeks of the previous incident, I tried calling my sis... finally she picked up the phone. I did not have anything to tell or what, my intention was to see whether she is still not picking up my calls...
She answered.. quite OK to me.. I was happy and I was relieved! Just that I am very sad, she never even have the heart to apologise over her kurang ajar act. Well, I swallowed it all in.. to me for sisters' sake.. I'll take it, as long as she is ok now..

BUT I was saddened and taken aback again today. As after so long, today is the first time I met her at parents' home, in picking up our kids there..
She is good at pretending... she is very good at acting she is ok by tackling my girls in front of mak..
I tried making conversation.. but to my surprise.. my first question was answered with a rude tone of voice.. Followed by my second question, was also answered with another rude tone of voice. I wanted to curse her inside me.. but I still remember God is the Greatest... let Him do all the teaching in this wide stage call the world. I am very sad with my sister... very very sad.. Past few days, I felt that my parents were blaming me for the problem that I faced.. for the way I manage it.
Well, to me... I will try to manage my problems myself and not to involve them as much as I could.

I hope one day she would experience something similar of what she did to me..
God, give me the strength and give me all the patience to face all these -Amin-

No comments: